Wednesday, May 03, 2006

slow blog

have had a week off on hols - my first real break with zoe since last summer. went to stay in a mate's place just out of woodbridge in suffolk. had a fab time, and suffolk's luvverly - no-one there! will put a few photos up when i get a chance.

have come back to incredibly full weeks, and more people dying that i need to be involved with at various levels.

so the blog is taking a low priority, and actually, will continue to take low priority until the end of this month, as i'll be heading over to africa soon.

thanks to those who continue to look in, and i hope you'll be ok with me being slow for this month....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice switching on my computer and finding out you had returned … briefly …
May the Force be with you in Kenya.
I remember smiling at your daughter’s comment on your trip in one of your January blogs.

The Wednesday evening Soul Space in St Mary’s continues to be a life line for me, this week generously provided by Dom and Steph, with music from Taize.

And thanks for letting me share in celebrating Zoe’s grandmother’s life - while acknowledging Zoe’s sense of loss.