Tuesday, October 03, 2006

busted and addicted


yep, that's me.
some of you may know that a coupla weeks ago i was chasing a burglar through my mate's backyard (after the burglar had already burgled their house and had come back for a second go), when he scaled the 7' paling fence to get out onto the street. i too scaled it (in a single bound), but landed badly and severly broke my heel. so badly broken is it that its now got 8 screws and a piece of meccano-looking steel inside it holding it all together. which means of course, that i'm house-bound and recovering. and also of course, the bloody burglar got away!
i'm also slightly addicted. and no, its not to the pain-killers, but to 'the west wing'. a mate very kindly lent me series 1-5, and i've been working my way through series 1 since this weekend. its a fantastic show, which i never watched when it was on telly. i never normally watch series shows, as i can't get into the continuity of it all due to work style. but i've got lots of time for continuity now!
for those of you with a mind to, please pray for me - and my mates - and the flamin' burglar....

Tags:

No comments: